Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does using jealousy ever work to get an ex back?

My long term boyfriend, who used to want to marry me, has broken up with me recently. I get the feeling it's not permanent though, because we have a baby on the way and like I said, we were together so long and he wanted to marry me.





I've been thinking of how to get him back, and I've tried showing up at his house, crying on the phone to him, yelling at him, making him feel guilty, and even just backing off and giving him his space. I feel like the only thing that I haven't tried is making him jealous with another guy. My theory is that he'll realize that I'm not sitting at home crying over him, and I am moving on with my life, which will make reality set in for him. I feel like there's nothing left to do except take the low road and try to make him jealous with another guy. Do you think it'll work?Does using jealousy ever work to get an ex back?
No, he will think less of you. Be independent. Do not give him anything to use against you.





He may have broken up with you, because the thought of the responsibility he will have for the next 18+ years scares him.





If he does not come back, you will still have your baby. It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.





Take care of that baby inside of you and make that your number one priority.





I was a single Mom, and it was better to be lonely alone vs. lonely in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment