Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have an idea to get my EX back. What do you think ?

How it ended:


She told me she wanted space out of the blue. A month later we tried the friend's thing for several weeks, but I tried to hard to get back in her good graces and it got nasty. After agreeing not to text or call her I began sending her multiple emails expression my affection. After 6 emails over a month period. She responded back with it's not over until it's over and I will contact you in my own time in my own way... Love ';her name';. I responded to her email any way wishing her a good week and she responded with an email stating she wanted to sever our relationship and if I were to contact her again she would get a restraining order because she fears for her safety. HONESTLY, I was stalking her and she was being immature


My resolution:


Ok I can't get this girl out of my head. It's been almost 4 months of no communication and not a day goes by that I don't think of her. What I loved must about her was the friendship, and I miss it. I'm not bad looking guy... I have a good job I have pulled much attractive/established woman than her but I miss her... who she is.


I would like to send her roses to her job with some sort of sweet note NOT disclosing my name. I figure she would think it would be from me regardless because I use to send candies to her work all the time. Her reason for breaking up with me was because she felt like I didn't love her... I just want her to know that even after 4 months I still think of her. What note should I attach茅 with the flowers? ThxI have an idea to get my EX back. What do you think ?
simplicity is key.


send her the flowers, with a note saying


I love you babe. I miss you.


*your name* (itlooks immature if u dont write ur name)





then, go to her place when shes at work, and make her a romantic dinner. flowers, candles music..everything, the whole nine yards. greet her at the door saying your sorry for acting crazy. but you cant live without her.


say you'll do anything she needs you to do as long as it means being with her.





good luck!! let me know how things go please!! :D lolI have an idea to get my EX back. What do you think ?
This is risky. She could have moved on.





But if you want to be really cheesy just put a big fat 'X' on the card. She could interperate it in whatever way she wanted.
She said she needed space and you didn't respect that. Any more communication from you is just going to push her further away. Way past time for you to back off. Hope this Helps.
i know how you feel dude. yeah, give it a try. also hit the gym, so that next time she sees you, she'll want you bad.
get over her


shes not interested


the most that will do is piss her off


no offence.


xx
you should just let it go and get on with your life ,leave the girl alone
u definitely gotta write ur name and express ur feelings directly to her...or else she 'll get confused.....and also find out if she s going out wit any other guy..tat cud be a prob..gud luck!
i personally would move on. she seems liek she dosnt want you and its sooo easy to say u dont love me thats an excuse to feel needed but looks like u went ott. you sound like a decent bloke and only you can move on. think its more of wanting something you cant have that attracts you. you are in control of your own emotions so its up to you to move on. if you want to send her folwers say something like hope your well and i miss your friendship leave your mobile number on the message to. if she isnt interested she wont contact but if she is that is nice enough to say. remember she may have moved on and that is something you will have to deal with to good luck xx
I think you need to leave her alone. It's not healthy to be this obsessed over someone. She has threatened you with a restraining order that means she's not interested.


Don't you want to be in love and in a relationship with someone who loves you back?


Seriously. Go and see a counsellor. There's nothing wrong with it. It's a good way to vent all your emotions and learn ways to cope with rejection.
You could risk it and send her the flowers. Im sure she will know it was you even though its annonymous but then again you would be doing what she said not to do in the first place. She needs some time and space for a while she might have had enough and doesnt talk to you because she dont know if you moved on or she still may need more of that time and space. If she does and you kill those 4 months she could get irritated and lose the feelings she has for you......... I dont know her or your relationship so I cant say that she could have used that as an excuse to get out of it but keep things open in case whatever she is looking for doesnt work out and wants to come back

No comments:

Post a Comment