Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How am i too get an ex back?

We've been dating 2 years.we broke up last October just before my birthday.sucked): We've been friends since kindergarten and he's always Been there for me.Even when i date someone else i'm wanting him back n my life as my boyfriend.I just recently got dumped because i told him i like the the other guy.He's the only guy i've said ';I love you'; to.And the only guy that knows absolutely everything about me.He's always telling me how much he wants to me with me.Yet he never asks me out.He's always saying ';I wish you could come over'; or ';I miss you so much baby'; yet nothing happens.I know i'm young.I'm 14.BUt i do love him.My feelings for being in love with him hasn't changed one little bit within the past 5 years.So that has to show something.We're always hanging out.Yet he only says i love you.no asking out.But her lately he's acting like he hates me.And i'm just wanting him back in my life.And I'm asking,How am i suppose to get him back?I'm afraid i'll screw up again.?How am i too get an ex back?
Why did you guys broke up?How am i too get an ex back?
ask yourself why did you break up in the first place. and if they reason is better to be together or apart. if you really love him and you know he loves you then go after him. if he treats you bad, is a player and just wants a good time then find someone new.
Ask yourself this: Why did I break up with him? Do I really want to be with him again? If yes then tell him and make the first move. That should push him to asking you out.
x's are x's for a reson.
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment