Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get an ex back after she told me it wasn't me it's her?

We have been dating 6 yrs, and we've broken up a few times, but everytime we got back together it was always amazing. She told me about 3 weeks ago and said she is fine by herself, she doesn't wanna be in a relationship then she said she thinks we should date other people before we get back together, and im still so in love with her, and while we were together i did nothing with my life and now my life has changed 360 degrees, got a new amazing job and a new car and saving up for a new house, this job is putting me in the career i want to be to make my lifestyle i want and me and her still hang out sometimes but its like she is tryin to get over me for now, and all i want is to get back with her in a month or two when im settled in my new job. how do i do this?How do i get an ex back after she told me it wasn't me it's her?
This is a tough one...especially since you have done a lot to improve yourself recently. Normally people sit on their butt and hope their ex comes back.





The only thing you can do is be yourself and make sure she sees you having fun and making strides in life. Stay far away from the ';friends talk'; and let her know exactly how you feel. after you have spilled your guts then you need to focus on you. Let her know the offer is on the table and she can take it or leave it.





She may not make a decision right away, but in the meantime you have to move on and be strong. Leave her wanting more.How do i get an ex back after she told me it wasn't me it's her?
you don't want her back. girls like that just don't want to be alone, they will play games forever. Take care of your life and find out who you really want (general, not a specific person). The just ahve fun. Don't go searchign for Ms. Right. Eventually you will find the right one when you are relaxed and ready.
im going to be honest with u brother


i was in ur shoes before twice


when she tells u that


its a done deal brother





it seems like ur life is going in the right direction dont let this girl ruin it for u


find another girl who will accept u for who u r and not play games with u


because thats is what she s doing





i know 6 years is a long time and history but the water has run dry





move on


sorry to say this but its the truth
She is done with you. Move on...
Keep looking she is not the girl for you.There is some one out there that will appreciate you.I have heard that same line before when a guys broke up with me and i have used it a few times myself. It's simply a easier way out of the relationship with out total devastating the other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment