Friday, August 20, 2010

How To get ex Back!!Helppp :(?

Ok so me and this guy Mike been dating for a little while n i honestly love him.. ive never felt this way about any other guy and he told me he felt the same way and we were doing so well up til like a week ago when he didnt talk to me for a whole week all's he would do is send like a couple word text every day.. then this week he and i got in a fight he said that he was mad because i went to the mall with a guy Jay will call him.. but he is my friend and i know i shouldnt of but i wanted to go and Mike wasnt talking to me and my Bestfriend and friend went also.. so i thought he was over it because after the mall me and Mike hung out and he said he was mad but he know i only want him.. He was also mad because my best friend told me she saw him with two girls and i asked him about it.. but over this fight he broke up with me and i tried everything.. sending him long texts of how i dont wanna lose him and pictures of us together and everything but alls he said is i need time and then ill tell you why i cant do this.. but he doesnt even talk to me anymore.. i dont know what to do please help me..:( i want him back in my life.. how do i make him jealous or get him to talk to meHow To get ex Back!!Helppp :(?
He sounds insecure and childish. He either no longer likes you and doesn't know how to end it, or he's just incredibly unstable (emotionally). Try talking to him about it instead of playing games. Tell him what's really bothering you.How To get ex Back!!Helppp :(?
Move on
If you love him as much as you say you do, you will respect his desiosion for the time being and give him space. Dont beg for him or make yourself vunerable, cause its a real turn off for guys and you will only push him away more because he will think you are becoming desperate and obessesive.


I would advise you NEVER to use the jelousy thing when getting an ex back. if you look all over the net, many articles will tell you that. Its the worst thing and it makes them think you have moved on and that they should to.


Here is a guide that shows the top 10 worst mistakes when getting back your ex .. http://www.datingadvicesecrets.com/men/1鈥?/a>


and her is 8 tips to follow when getting them back http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-ge鈥?/a>





Hope ive helped and good luck :)
Hello having small quarrels like this one helps the two of you to be able to adjust with each others' needs. Don't worry too much. This is just part of growing. If you both realize you feel great for each other then both of you will be able to look for ways on how you should get along together in the future.


Good luck
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • homeowner loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment