Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my ex back?

He does get jealous and I've tried everything. He goes to another school and I really want him back I've tried moving on but I haven't felt the same with any other guy. And to top it off he likes a girl 2 years younger then us.How do I get my ex back?
say hey i miss you we should hang out. try being friends with him and talking and flirty. then make him jelouse not by being all over other guys but by looking dead goreous. dont be like yea i have a thing with this guy or else he will think he has no chance. say you miss hanging with him but dont tell him u want to get back together or else it could get akward. tell him how u miss certain things and say a lot of rember when. and have fun with him. make him laugh. laugh at him so he thinks hes funny. wear lip gloss to make your lips irresistible and cotton candy smeling perfume from victoria secret. talk to him about problems and have him share his. metion how the guys at your school are all ***** and your not intrested in them. u just want a really nice guy that you can laugh with and be yourself. then look at him and be like how about you.How do I get my ex back?
Hold on, your relationship sounds toxic first off, you list first off he's jealous, he's not to close to you, and he likes someone else, so what are the reasons you like this guy?? really, did you actually try moving on? time heals all wounds, and he's your EX for a reason, respect that, you will find better
well i dont blame you its pretty hard to move on from that but all you really can do is try and if that dosent work out than just sit down and talk about it because its better to fixx it now than to wait till its too late and he might move on if you wait too long and he might still feel the same way about you know and just might be to scared to say something but both of yall should just sit down and talk about it before its too late...and tell me how it goes...





-good luckk!:)


xoxo lilyy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment