Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get an ex back...?

Please help!





I have been with my boyfriend for just about 4 years (November) and we just broke up last week. It's a lot of long stories... but when we were broken up once for about a month I got with his best friend. I know it is awful, and please don't tell me, because I am hearing and dealing with the repercussion I deserve. I just need help from here on.





His friend went INSANE one day and told him and was annoyed that what we did was not enough for my boyfriend and I to break up so he began to make up lies that I had gotten with other friends of my boyfriends as well. My boyfriend (er, ex) is still unsure about those (because they are pretty ridiculous accusations and he knows that as well) but he still hates me for what I did. I knew he would, but at first he said if I told the truth he would be willing to work things out with me.





We had never been a ';problem couple'; if you will, and our one month break up was on and off because it was really hard times in both of our lives... not really because of each other. We had always been the cute couple and rarely got into serious fights. I was 15 when I met him and 19 now... I know this is young but we were living together and taking big steps together in life.





I am not ready to give up on him yet and I am sure he still loves me. I just do not know how to get him back. I wrote him a 3 page apology, with memories and how much I love him in it and that bent him a little bit and made him cookies last week. I moved all of my things out of our apartment a few days ago and went back to my parents house and cry, call, text, beg or anything from Saturday - today and still have not. He has been in touch with me everyday but just to discuss things like car insurance and something he needed off my computer... I also know that he still cries about it when he is around me and talks to me, sometimes I can tell it's because he is heartbroken (obviously) but most of the time I feel like he misses me just as much (and he has told me he misses me but gets sick when he thinks about everything).





I will do anything to get him back... I really will. Please just help me, someone... anyone. He was and is my everything. I know someone is going to say just move on, but I do not feel like that is the best option and everyone who knows the two of us would agree. It isn't meant to be given up on... I just need to show and convince him.





Thank you if you read all of this rambling and thank you even more for any help... I'm sure anyone who has been broken before can somewhat relate to this and maybe give me their best advise.How to get an ex back...?
Hi





Winning back your ex boyfriend is a very difficult thing to do. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you take the right steps, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances increase dramatically.





If you want to win your ex boyfriend back check these 3 recommended steps:





1.The first tip is to get your head straight. You need to remove your negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.





Don't let your emotion and of course your depression keep you down. You can't achieve a goal, if you can't keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Bad thoughts are destructive behavior and you need to avoid them.





2.Don't bother your ex boyfriend. Guys just don't like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to seek comfort by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don't continuously make phone calls to him, send emails to him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. It's better to give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want you back. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting him back.





3.Become an object of desire. If you can, it's recommended to get some new makeup. You will also want to get some new clothes and a new hairstyle. If you've picked up a few pounds, start exercising and eating healthy. When on the outside, you're going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. By feeling good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you're confident and happy, you will project this image to others. You will become an object of desire to men, this includes your ex boyfriend.





These tips were helpful for me to get my ex boyfriend back. Anyhow, if you really want to get him back I will recommend to get good guide on how to get your ex back. There are many guides out there but most of them are crap (I tried too many of them...).





You can learn about the best and most popular guide on how to get your ex boyfriend back that was very helpful for me in this article:





http://www.squidoo.com/magic-of-making-u鈥?/a>





I hope that these tips will be helpful for you.


Good luck!How to get an ex back...?
Move on, He's spraying other women now.
It will pass...the first breakup is always the worst because you have experienced something new. You're a very young girl so don't think this is the end of the world. See a counselor if you need to because they can help you a lot more than I ever could.
You broke something that can not be repaired. Men do not forgive cheating. Some will try because they're married, have children, houses and a lot invested but not your boyfriend.





So, this is life. You screw up, he will not come back. Time to move on and to learn from your mistake.





It's always hard to leave someone but sometimes we have no choice. You don't have a choice, he's not coming back.
Please don't take this the wrong way but you really can't do anything to get anyone back who doesn't want to be with you. Don't know if he does or doesn't but that is generally a rule.





You need to get on with your life and if he is interested, trust me, he'll find you. This is the same advice I'd give my daughter if she asked.





The other thing is that while I am as modern as the next guy I just don't think women should be chasing men - not because they can't, they certainly can - but because even when successful those women are left hurting and wondering whether this guy came of his own accord or because they chased him and that is never good for a relationship.
All I have to say is this:





YOU BLEW IT.





Screwing a dudes friend is quite possibly the STUPIDEST thing a female can do.





Good luck!
Well, I know you aren't going to want to hear what I say but here goes. You hooked up with his best friend, big no no. He obviously can't get over it. And he isn't really willing to either. You are practically begging this guy to come back and making yourself look desperate. Writing him notes and baking him cookies isn't going to draw him back to you. Only time will. He needs time to get over everything and so do you. If you guys didn't have problems then you guys would have never split up. Your friends are telling you what you want to hear right now. He is calling you to get things sorted out. Car insurance and stuff he needs off your computer because he is trying to break ties. He is tying up loose ends so to speak so he doesn't have to deal with it later on down the road. He isn't doing it to so he can talk to you or see you he is doing it to be done with it. When you talk to him about it he is basically being polite. I know it sucks to hear but sometimes people see what they want to believe. I am sure he is heartbroken but I am sure he wants to be left alone as well. If that weren't the case he would have never let you move out or agreed to split up. Being together for a long time and then splitting up would be hard on anyone. I think you should get your life together and move on, and allow him to do the same. It will take a long time to get over it, but it does happen. It may not fully ever go away but time does help heal it. Who knows maybe in the future you guys may have a shot. But right now he sees your hooking up with his best friend (psycho from your description I might add) as an unforgivable act of betrayal. He may have acted like he forgave it but, he couldn't handle anymore crap. I hope this helps. I know it isn't what you want to hear, and I am sorry. I don't believe in blowing smoke up someones butt and telling them something that will give them false hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment