Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get an EX back! (please read!)?

So there is this guy he has liked me for 2 years and i finally started to like him so we went out for a few months. then randomly he broke up with me cuz he ';has problems'; but he refuses to tell me. We went back to being friends again. But when i talk to him (not via text) he talks to me like he used to...the way he does when he liked me.





There is Winter Formal coming up...i am wondering should i ask him (it's a girls ask the guys thing) to go? or should i just keep the friendship?





Thanx! :DHow to get an EX back! (please read!)?
You could ask him if he wants to be your date for the Winter Formal and still keep the friendship. If he accepts, that doesn't mean you and he will get back together.





He may feel comfortable talking to you again, but maybe it's because you aren't together anymore. If he refuses to tell you why he broke up with you, why would you even think about getting back together with him? Besides, I doubt it will happen. He obviously didn't want to be in a relationship.How to get an EX back! (please read!)?
if you could live with the friendship then don't ask him


but if you want more then go for its better to try and fail then


to wonder what if?


but just remember he has a Secret you don't know about


and it could be bad, and something that would make you not


want to be his girlfriend or anything to him at all


so just keep that in mind when you are making your choice
he just isn't mad at you at all. when i broke up with my hub (separated but not divorced) i would talk to him like regular ppl. but i would be really dif with him then other guys. other guys are not worthy or turntable to hear my heart and my iner voice. plus he knows me inside out with or with out clothes. u know??





let him know how u feel and if he rejects you ignore him until he gets the point that he hurt u. and if you still like him he will ask u out if he too likes you.
you guys could always just go as friends! : ) and who knows.. if something happens at the dance then maybe he'll realize he likes you and push his problems aside
I would ask him, but keep it as friends for now. Maybe he will open up to you.





Good luck !
Ask him. He probably still likes you. I'm guessing it's honestly him having problems right now.
Hi





Winning back an ex is not easy at all. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you do the right things, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances increase dramatically.





If you want to win your ex boyfriend back check these 3 recommended steps:





1.The first tip is to get your head straight. You need to remove the negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.





Don't let your emotion and of course your depression keep you down. You can't achieve the goal, if you can't keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Bad thoughts are destructive behavior and you don't want them..





2.Don't bother your ex boyfriend. Guys just don't like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to seek comfort by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don't continuously call him, send emails to him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. It's very important give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want you back. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting your ex boyfriend back.





3.Become an object of desire. If you can, it's recommended to get some new makeup. You will also want to get some new clothes and a new hairstyle. If you've picked up a few pounds, start exercising and eating healthy. When on the outside, you're going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. If you will feel good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you're confident and happy, others will easily see it. You will become an object of desire to men, this includes your ex boyfriend.





These tips were helpful for me to get my ex boyfriend back.However, if you really want to get him back I will recommend to get good guide on how to get your ex back. There are many guides out there but most of them are crap (I tried too many of them...).





You can learn about one of the best and most popular guides on how to get your ex boyfriend back in this blog:





http://www.backwithextips.com/get-him-ba鈥?/a>





I hope that you will get your ex boyfriend back soon!
don't do it you might end up like me.


my wife and i were like this in high school, but we ended up getting together. But the thing is, now we have this weird baby on our hands.





my fat baby laughs 5 times a day. And to top that off he's 5 months old. When he was 4 months old he would laugh 4 times a day and so on. When he was born he didn't laugh at all. I wonder how many times he'll laugh when he's 18. Eww I'll be old then. I hope he'll have lost his v-card by then, or else that'll be embarrassing. His mama and i lost ours when we were 15. It was so much fun. Some people say my baby is too fat but i like that. makes him look like a teddy bear. My mother-in-law had a baby the same year we had ours. the ***** was ******* 50 years old. What an ugly hag, my wife was so embarrassed. Her baby's so skinny and ugly too. My child gets the good looks from me

No comments:

Post a Comment