Friday, August 20, 2010

How well am I doing to win my ex back?

If she is going on dates with other guys? she said she would wait. Would you consider that to be a slap in the face? She told me to get my life in order and she would be waiting. Im getting my life in order, does it look like she is waiting?How well am I doing to win my ex back?
Are you sure you have the whole story? Maybe it's not as black and white as you think it is, I am doing the same thing to my bf, he needs to grow up some before I can be with him, and I really need to talk to someone, but every time I make plans, the person I make plans with turns it around and makes it a date. I try to be straight up with him so it doesn't hurt him if he sees the guys being unusual toward me, but I'm not acting on anything, my heart belongs to him and I just need him to show me that he wants to be with me, actually, my whole situation is complicated. But I keep telling him, my heart is his.How well am I doing to win my ex back?
then you shouldn't wait either. date other people duh. she isn't waiting. She seems like time is precious to her. rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment