Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make enough of an impact to get/win Ex back?!?

My bf and I broke up early Nov. of this past year. A few weeks after that he started dating a girl 5 years younger than him, and we are both 22. He claims that she was too immature and the age issue as well as others wouldn't allow their relationship to further...calling it ';short and sweet';.





Last week we had a drawn out conversation mixed with feelings and emotions and he said that he wanted to cut off ALL ties with me bcuz he still had feelings for me and he was tired of pretending that he didn't. He also said that during our time together (we broke up like 3 times only to get back) that I didnt ';fight for our relationship'; when it meant the most...





Besides me trying to talk to him, call him, send him notes (to see how his day was going) and asking if he wanted to go out or do something, what else can I do?! Hes making it seem like these things didnt add up to nothing.





Even after he wants to ';cut off ties with me'; he still calls and hits me up. What should I do?I love himHow to make enough of an impact to get/win Ex back?!?
His excuse that you didn't fight for the relationship is a way he can place the blame on you. He wants this to end in a way that you feel bad and try to make it up to him. His next step will be to use you, with you willing doing it b/c he has placed the blame on you, until he finds something better.





It's a tactic that many guys, including myself, have used in the past. She liked me, it was her fault we broke up, she called, I'd let her spend the night b/c she wanted to be with me, I didn't like her, cut off all ties after I had already found another girl.





I'm not proud of it and I feel bad for her. But as I said, she is the one that still feels like it was her fault so I got off easy. So my advice is to forget about him and move on.How to make enough of an impact to get/win Ex back?!?
OKAY I would leave the past in the past.....because thats why its in that past....but if you must.... just br yourself and dont change if that person wants u back in their life they will b interested in you just the way you are and try to make things work if not than leave it alone
He is done with you. He's just keeping you strung along until he finds something better.





Stop being his doormat. Get over him and move on.
Ok. Get this, if you guys have broken up 3 times, that means you shouldnt even try anymore. You love him now, but you can forget about him, and find a guy who will actually appreciate what you're doing for the relationship. He changed you for someone younger than you, lets say age doesnt matter? But do you think he's worth another try if he had doubts about being with you?


I recommend you find yourself a new boyfriend. Don't answer his calls. And tell him you want to cut ties with him as well because he's confusing you. End it now before it turns into a bigger mess!
well sorry wish i could help but am in the same boat... guys sux, they don't know how much we care about them =(

No comments:

Post a Comment