Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help getting an ex back.?

Well me and my girl broke up night before last and I wanna get back with her she says she loves me but she wants to think about it cause shes scared of getting hurt but I'm afraid that she has another boyfriend I was on the phone with her earlier and she was just laughing and joking alot with some guy so I dunno but how do I know if she:





1) Really wants to be with me


2) Wants me back


3) Has a new boyfriend





Also, what should I do to get her back?





I feel so horrible without her.Need help getting an ex back.?
You know when you just break up and a girl let you know that she is laughing and joking a lot with some guy is most likely to make you jealous! And that's good because that means she still gives a damn what you think. In you situation the best policy is to be honest, tell her how you feel, let her know how much you love her and want to be with her BUT don't say things like you can't live without her because that just seems desperate and desperation always repel girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment