Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it possible to get an ex back eventually?

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago after an amazing almost year long relationship. she would always tell me how much she was in love with me and how she couldnt wait to have a future with me...we were both so in love, so the break up was kind of a shock to everyone including my self of course.





i love her with all of my heart.. but she seems to have moved on. I know there is no hard feelings between either of us, but we don't talk anymore. she now likes my best friend, and theyve been hooking up for the past few weeks.





all of my friends and I are pissed at my friend for doing this... but it's getting to the point where I don't even care and I just want everyone to be friends.





now i know i should just move on, and that is what im doing... im not depressed about this at all, but shes still on my mind a lot and i miss the good times we had together.. I'm just wondering if down the line, once she gets out of her next relationship, will she possibly come crawling back to me?





any past experiences? please don't say ';just move on';.. im looking for positive things... i'm not waiting on her, and I am moving on, but it never hurts to have hope





:) thanksIs it possible to get an ex back eventually?
My ex dumped me after almost a year of dating, he wouldn't talk to me. 2 months ago I got a text from him. we've been dating since. so it is possible it just has to be the right person I guess
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment