Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get an ex back?

im 23, my ex is 20


we were together for a year and a half, got a condo together, broke up and she moved out.


it wasnt really an intended break up, but she left and i didnt call, she didnt call and soon it was like a game, waiting to see who would break first. its now been 3 weeks. shes now living with a girl friend, and i know shes lonely and probably seeking attention/hanging out with other guys. but i know she still loves me, but i feel like she isnt going to come running back, too much pride. i need some advice on what i should do that would give me the best chance of getting her back. ive played it right (i thought) by not calling and bugging her. she has said she is not happy with her life now, even said she might move back home with her parents in georgia (we are in ohio), almost as if she is trying to scare me. my question is for any of you who have been left by your partner, felt miserable in their absence, and managed to get them back. any advice would be awesome. thanksHow to get an ex back?
Get a voodoo doll and cast a spell on her.How to get an ex back?
she has just moved on with her life cuz you weren't there for her when she needed you to be.
Stop playing games.





Man up.





Call her.'





Apologize, if necessary.





Tell her you love her and want to work it out.
Is pride more important than love? You guys sound like 14 year old's! Go tell her you made a mistake by not calling and how you feel. She might just find someone to take your place!
I know it's hard,However Move on,find someone else why? If a girl moves out due to problems or you let it get this far and you didn't work it out it's best. I am thinking add kids,stress you guys would not make it. I would ask God to send me my real soul mate,when you meet you real soul mate it's smooth sailing no fights,drama it's a great relationship. Trust me been here done that don't settle for second best. wait,wait!!
it sound like you both need to sit down and talk to each other to find out if it truly meant to be


together..

No comments:

Post a Comment