Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get an ex back?

we broke up a few weeks ago because we were both dumb in the relationship. i feel that i am ready to focus on him and no one else but idk if he thiinks the same about me. as of now we are friends with benefits (i know its bad) but yeah. i also told him i wanted to stop hooking up but he kept telling me not to worry and stuff so were still hooking up. i think. idk i feel that he'll find someone else and leave me like last time


but still i want him back but idk how or what.


helppppp:(How can i get an ex back?
Hi Britt,





You need to make sure that you want him back for the right reasons first and not just because you're jealous or anything like that.





If you're sure that you want him back, assess your relationship with him and what might've caused you guys to break up.





If you check out the source that I listed, there's an article titled ';How to Get Back My Ex Boyfriend'; (you have to scroll down on the page) -- read that for more information on how to get your ex back.





Hope it helps!How can i get an ex back?
The last thing you want to do is make yourself so readily available to him. Comming from a guys point of view if I know that I can have you anytime that I want then it is just not that appealing to me. You should have stuck to your guns and not hooked up with him anymore. If you know he wants it and is not just hanging on to you until he finds something else then don't give it to him. If you want some tips there's a site below that has a few.
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment