Friday, August 20, 2010

I have an opportunity to steal my ex back from her boyfriend. Should I?

She dumped me after being together for 3 years, because she said I wasn't pulling my weight. I couldn't find a job for over a year and she assumed I wasn't looking. At the end of last year when it became obvious that we were in a recession and California's unemployment rate skyrocketed she had already made up her mind that she wanted me out.





We here we are 10 months later. She has a new boyfriend that she started seeing weeks or months after we broke up. I have wanted her out of my life, but she keeps finding reasons to communicate with me and has expressed that she wants to improve our communication.





Last month she caught the train out to my house and we made out, but didn't have sex. However, I asked her to send me a pic the other day and she said that was improper because she has a boyfriend. That seemed kinda stupid because a week before she was straddling me in my living room. This is a 37 year old company CEO...she's not a young woman.





Today in conversation she said that she doesn't love her boyfriend, but ';he's safe'; and he gives her what she wants right now. To me that's a HUGE opening.





I feel confident that I can get her back if I wanted to, but should I? Can I trust her after seeing how she has cheated on her new boyfriend? Even though we didn't sleep together, I could have.





When we were together, I did love this woman and thought that we would get married. She was great to me and she was great to my kids.I have an opportunity to steal my ex back from her boyfriend. Should I?
.Not a hope in hell.She's sick of supporting you and your family.Get a Job, off your *** and do something.She might'nt be young but she's not stupid eitherI have an opportunity to steal my ex back from her boyfriend. Should I?
You only have a chance to ';steal'; her back if she wants to go back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment