Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my ex back?

Okay so me and my boyfriend broke up on wednesday. I'm pretty upset. Im 20 and hes 25. He kinda broke up with me but yet didn't seem to really want too. His main reason was because I didn't tell my mom about his kid. I did last night. He says he wants to be friends and hang out and still loves me and doesn't know if he made the right choice. He said he could tell I didn't like him anymore so he made the choice. I still do. Also i'm to good for him, I know that is actually true but I want to be with him longer. Okay so we went for coffee tonight. we just went and got a coffee and he drove me home. He didnt' say much and made it awkard but then after texted me asking why I wanted too. and went on for about an hour about how sad he was and feels like crap and doesn't want to lose me. But then I asked why he broke up with me then and said cause I wasn't affectionate enough. After that he stopped texting me and I said i'm sorry for everything and wish he would of told me so I could fix it and that was the end of it. What does he want from me? Will he text me again?How do I get my ex back?
this kanda sounds like the situation I'm in but not really from a guys point of view he most likely dosnt want you back because i did the same thing and said the same thing and it worked for like a week then i broke with her again so if you really want he and he really wants you test him.... how.... well thats up to you.How do I get my ex back?
“Recover From A Bad Breakup And Get Your Ex Back Faster Than You Imagine Possible … Even If You Are The Only One Trying!”





No one wants to experience a breakup. Such an experience is painful and often brings about sadness, anger and disappointment. But do you know that according to relationship counselors, 80% of all breakups are reversible. This means that there is a good chance that you can make up. And get back together.





';TOP MAKING UP GUIDE REVIEWS';





Your Complete And Detailed Reviews Of Guides To Make Up





Get It Here:
maybe he just wants you to let him know how much you care, he wants you to want him, like be all over him or something





he'll text you back, he just needs a break to stop thinking about how sad he is
tell him exactly how u feel about and ask for one more chance to prove to him you want to be with him.
Sounds like he is not done with you either..he probably will text you soon


I don't think anyone is better than anyone but he does have a child, and you are only 20!


move on, you are too young and even though you will not listen to me, and it may be hard...just move on. Idk what he wants because you diddnt explain thuroughlt enough..but obviously the guy is confused.. i mean he broke up with you b/c you wouldn't tell your mom something.. i know you are supposed to have a relationship buitl on trust but its your own decision if you wanna tell your mom or not..


let him go
show him you care, be nice to him ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment