Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think it is possible to get back an ex boyfriend?

My boyfriend broke up with me because we were in a semi long distance relationship (which he couldnt handle) and because I wasnt ready for a serious relationship. I am now ready for a serious relationship and am going to be in his area quite a lot. I've tried talking to him and he says he still likes me a lot and is attracted to me, but he doesnt know if he can get back together with me. How do you convince him he should?Do you think it is possible to get back an ex boyfriend?
You are barking up the wrong tree.Do you think it is possible to get back an ex boyfriend?
Yes it is possible..........If u still love ue ex boyfriend..........right?

Report Abuse



Sweetheart, everything happens for a reason. If it is meant for you to be together, it will happen. Dont press the subject, give it some time. Good luck
You shouldn't have to convince him...Maybe he likes you but just doesn't want to be with you anymore and just doesn't want to come out and tell you that.
juss kiss him
U tell him that u love him and ask him to plz get back 2gether with u.
Well u should explain to him how u feel and that your desperately in love with him
Don't call him. Don't write him. Don't email him. And when he calls you ... tell him you have a boyfriend.





You'll be surprised how he will perk up with interest.
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • homeowner loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment