Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting an ex back!!?

Okay he broke up with me pretty much just because he likes the freedom of not being in a relationship. But the thing is, is that we had so much fun together and we were sooo good together seriously. He's just scared of relationships so he says maybe we should just be friends, and he's not ready for a relationship. Ect. Well the very next night we were kinda mean to each other. but now i want him back so bad. how do i get him back. how do i make him want me back. please help me and please help me do this very soon. i miss him bad. i kno this sound stupid but im for real. please help!Getting an ex back!!?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/Getting an ex back!!?
I know hunny this is hard, I just went through the same thing and I wanted him back so bad. But you need to move on, he broke up with you for a reason. And once he knows you want him back he will just use you. Because he will know he has you wrapped around his finger thats just the way it is. Please move on I know its hard to hear but you can find someone better for you..
if the guy is not ready to be in a relationship he is not mature enough


and if hes not mature enough then you shouldnt waste your time with him


hun trust me ive been thru a 2yr relationship like this if he doesnt come back to you then its not worth it you shouldnt try to run back to him it gives him a reason that he could just end up using you


alot of guys use the excuse of (being single) because he secretly likes another girl or has cheated


be very careful hun %26lt;3 let him come to you dont chase him like a puppy dog ;)
He broke up with you because he would rather fool around with other girls than enjoy your company. Stop fooling yourself and pretending that you actually have something with this guy because if you really did he would never leave you for ';his freedom';.





Girls you have to stop being so damn stupid and realize that if a guy says he wants his freedom he just wants more females on his junk.
to be honest im in a similar situation. I've decided that me and my ex are going to work at being friends. we always said when we were together that whatever happened in the future we would always be friends.





she still is my best friend. and if i cant have her in my life as my g/f then i would rather have her in my life as my best friend, than nothing at all. which i know she will always will be.





and who knows what the future will bring.





I would work on being friends.
I have the exact same problem right now. I'll tell you what I have done and what will probably work.





You just simply need to tell him that you love him (if you do). Tell him that he makes you happy inside and you like that feeling and you don't wanna lose him. You pretty much tell him that you need him to be happy.





Good luck on that. -Kyler
haha well its the same with me except its my ex girlfriend lol she said she wanted to have fun in high school have alittle bit of dating experince and we can be together later on but i want her back now also only thing i can tell you and you may not like what im about to tell you but your going to have to give him sum space and he will come around and if he wants to hangout etc when you do hangout with him act like you dont care about him that will get him haha i hope
figure it out on your own whatever the other person said.
ok you might thik this sounds odd but DO NOT hook up with his older brother to get him jealous
give him a bj, that should win his affections
You have to give him time to figure this out on his own. Since that is what he wants then you trying to ';get him back'; will just push him away more. I broke up with a guy because of this same reason and it took me over a year to realize that he was the one I wanted to be with. I had to have that experience of being single and dating other people to rediscover my feelings for him. I know it sucks but you have to respect what he wants. The quote ';if you love something set it free, if it comes back it's yours'; is very cliche but also extremely true.





Good Luck.
Okay. First of all:


Your question is not stupid, a lot of teens have this situation, trust me, your normal.





Secondly:


You should not have been mean with him the other night. That just makes it worse. WAY WORSE. Don't be mean, it wont get you anywhere.





Now listen carefully,


He is just basically going through a phase that I went through as well. I didn't feel like dating this one really nice and pretty woman and broke up with her, and regretted it. Give him some time to realize that he is missing on such a great couple. Be friends with him, you guys will eventually come back together. Try to stay in touch with him. Then when you both feel comfortable, ask him out.


OR


If he's scared of relationships, don't go out with him. If he broke up with you because he wasn't ready to handle a serious relationship, then hes a child. Hook up with other people, do some sports and find some guys that you really enjoy playing with. That's what got me into this one girl. Follow those tips, and I guarantee you that you won't have this problem again.





REMEMBER





If he doesn't care about the relationship, forget him.


He's not worth your time. A break up is what every teen goes through. Trust me, you'll get over it. ALSO, to get over this situation, exercise, it will make you feel MUCH MUCH better. Play basketball or volleyball, that will make you feel much better.





HOPE THIS HELPS, IF IT DOES, MAKE IT BEST ANSWER!


Thanks!
well sorry to tell you but you cant make him like you, want you, love you, or need you. guys dont work that way at all.


you first cant make someone like you. its impossible. you can show him the times you missed were fun and maybe he will miss those. like hang out with him like old times.


but he doesnt want a relationship. which means he needs growing up to do if your relationship will even work out. you cant force him into wanting you back. all you can do is try to move forward until he grow up and comes around..


you need to do something to keep your mind off it. bc he broke up with you for one bc he NOT ready for a relationship. why would he be now? you shouldnt wait around on him. he could take months, years, weeks, seconds to grow up. but until then live life and date around. you dont want someone to date you to make you happy if they wont be happy bc then you wont be treated right. if its mean to be it will happen i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment