Monday, August 16, 2010

Win back Ex as a Friend?

After a week and a half of breaking up with me, my ex contacts me and tells me he still likes me but doesn't know what he wants. Ever since then we have been in touch with each other.


We talk once in a while, but not as often as we used to. Our conversations are great and we act very nice toward each other. I guess you can say we are friends. We avoid talking about the relationship. I want to start new and show him how I have changed for the better. I do slip sometimes but that will take time to change. It has now been two months, and I want to get back together with him but do not want to rush things. What should I do from here? How should I act?





Lately, I have been getting in touch with my ex more often than he gets in touch with me. I know thats a big NO NO, but our conversations are good and he makes me feel comfortable contacting him. However, lately he only contacted me in response to my message or text. Should I stop contacting him to get a response from him? I'm very confusedWin back Ex as a Friend?
Your heading for more hurt. A Godly man would have a heart that would be understanding and long sufferring. God is love and there is no more loving men than those who are subject to Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment