Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting an ex back???

I was just wondering is there any way that you could win back an ex after they broke up with you? I was with my ex 2 weeks offically and then all of a sudden he stops liking me period, for reasons he himself does not know. We got along great and had alot in common so it shocked everyone when he broke it off. He was the one that liked me first, from the moment we met. And one night when we were talking on msn he said he wasn't gonna give up on me no matter what and it was rare for him to feel like this about someone. I need to know how could I possibly win him back without pushing him away. thanks!Getting an ex back???
That's a tough one.





I think he needs to know you want him back, but give him time to figure out why he wanted to break it off. That's rather odd.Getting an ex back???
Not that I completely understand why you would want to, but the way I've learned guys snap back from this: Ignore them. Be happier than you've ever been, and he will notice you. Be polite to him, but no more than you need to be. He will want you. Act like you could care less if he liked you or not, and he will eventually need you back.





But, if you need that much to gain back a loser...might want to re-think it.
He said he ';wasn't gonna give up on you no matter what';. And then he gave up on you. Stay away from this guy. You deserve a guy with more honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment