Friday, August 20, 2010

Any need to call back ex bf?

Ex broke up with me 6 months ago, said he wanted to remain friends because he wants to be a good Christian and love his neighbor. We tried to be platonic, but that just ended up in a drunken-almost-hookup the one time we've seen each since breaking up, which basically totally devastated me again--he knew about this. So we cooled it for a while, and now he's called me again--typical, ';wanna see how you're doing, give me a call, i'm here for you,'; and he asks our mutual friend to tell me to contact him, etc. Is this necessary? I'm seeing other people, and I'm pretty sure he is too. I've just finally *really* gotten over him, and have fully regained my identity and confidence without him. Am I a bad person to want to stay out of touch? Why does he insist?Any need to call back ex bf?
Ignore him. If he asks say you've moved on.Any need to call back ex bf?
ould forget this guy completely.You know what he wants,don't even let him near you.He's the same guy who wanted out.He got his wish.Now keep him there.For good.your own

No comments:

Post a Comment