Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get an ex back?

just some type of advice i'm really scrapping for info on what to do


we've been broken up for like four months and i think he has a girlfriend


but he stilll flirts with me and i still like him


what to doHow do you get an ex back?
well.... I'm a guy... and I can tel you a few things...


If you guys had sex and let's say you or him was the first one. then he flirts with you because he wants some naughty action....


If you were really good in bed than that's what he wants...


Now... if you want him back even though he has a girlfriend... that sucks....


You should forget and go on with your life... if he comes back when he's alone than you make a decision.... just don't accept him right in... think about it...


NOW!! If you wanna get laid and he's the only option than just do him... but don't get attached that will hurt you.


Sorry if I'm kind of rude... but it is true...


we men sometimes are assholes.. and I include myself not for being an asshole but for being a man... so


if you LIKE him... just forget about him.. Don't say you can't because that's a lie.


anyways I hope this help youHow do you get an ex back?
My advice would be to get help from an expert..I suggest checking out this site...





http://getbacktogetherwithyourex.com/get鈥?/a>





Sign up for the newsletter...it's free...and it will give you a TON of advice that I think will really help you out.





Hope it helps and good luck!





- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment