Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you and an ex fallen back in love after a no contact, never want to see you or hear from you again state?

If you have (please don't answer unless you and your ex DID fall back in love, thx), how long were you apart? How long had you two not spoken? What got you talking again? Who started the communication to get back together? Who dumped who to begin with? Basically, just give detail where you can. Thank you all so much!Have you and an ex fallen back in love after a no contact, never want to see you or hear from you again state?
I'm met him in a party were in love 4 basically 10 months, can say too much in love. We broke after tat, he dumped me, after 2months he rang me, said he loves me but I said im nt interested becoz I can't trust whoz decisions kep changin abt me, we didn't speak after tat with him and lost trust in love ofcourse, we may met somewhere at some point bt we vl b nthn bt strangers...... Tatz itHave you and an ex fallen back in love after a no contact, never want to see you or hear from you again state?
Yes and it was a horrible mistake. I dated a man for 2 years, we broke up and stupidly, I initiated contact with him after a year apart. He was so rude to me on the phone when I called but still wanted me back. I ended up moving in with him and what followed was the worst 6 years of my life.





It seemed all he wanted was revenge because I had broken up with him before. He verbally and physically abused me for 6 years and I let him. Finally he came home from work one day and threw me out on the street.





My point in telling you this story is before you get back together with your ex, make sure that you have worked out your past problems and he has moved on from them or it will be hell for you.
After 2 years of not speaking but on seeing each other only in passing, it started out as a comment! Late night at a 24 hour food store, we were standing in the same check out line but didn't say a word to each other. She had left and got into her car to leave, but waited until I came out of the store to say something as she drove by. Weeks later she had stopped by my house to talk, then a month or so later asked me to house sit. When she came back, she asked me to stay a few nights. But soon after that, she just told me I should just come home. Soooo! After 2 years she said something to me, and me sitting down to hear what she had to say. But she was the one who had told me to leave over something that wasn't my fault, every 2 years!
We lived together for 3 years. Last couple month of it we were fighting and decided that I need to move out. I did 5 weeks ago. In a week of leaving by myself I could not handle it and on my emoitons told him that Im breaking up with him. I did not want to do that. I love him so much, and I know he does too. In a week of no contact I went to him and told him that Im sorry and want to try to work things out. Its been 4 weeks since we do talk and hang out. Dating basiclly. Its been great. WE know that we love each other. He is very mad that I broke up with him so we are kind of friends now. But I spent all last week at our place (now his) and he was not letting me leave. Dont know whats going to happened after that. I know we are in love after 3 years and its great!





Best of luck to you! Just know if you guys meant to be you def will be. Just put what you have out there and if it gets back to you- its yours.
My first love came back into my life after 20 years. He found me online


that was 5 years ago. I had to move and I thought he would stay


in touch. I got a letter from him telling me. He was in love and going to get married. And I should not come and see him.So I was hurt.


We still love each other but things are not the same.
we dated for a year and a half...then broke up for three months without contact....and i called him on his bday and we got back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment