Monday, August 16, 2010

Ex girlfriend, how do i know she might want me back?

Ex girlfriend, how do i know she might want me back?


Ex girlfriend, how do i know she might want me back?


Went out with my ex for just over 2 years..We had some many good and funny times...went on holiday together etc.. We have been apart for a month now and we are talking, with her sending me messages. I deleted her from facebook.. but last Thursday I got a text saying if i anted to go out that night to a balloon festival with her n a couple of her mates, i went had a real good time with lots of laughter! when i got home there was a friends request on facebook, and she wanted to no if I was going to watch a band Friday as she will be there, also I have her party coming up in 3 weeks do i go? i have been invited... and the reason for the ending was she said she hasn鈥檛 been feeling herself for about a month...what do I do? Does she want me back? Why would she want me at her party? I鈥檓 a ex?


1 hour ago - 4 days left to answer.Ex girlfriend, how do i know she might want me back?
sounds like she isEx girlfriend, how do i know she might want me back?
You need to get her to elaborate on why she finished it in the first place. That reason sounds lame and there might be another reason. Once you find that out I'm guessing you'll know whether you should get back together. It sounds as though she wants to but you don't want to be treated like a doormat.
maby she just wants to be your friend. i been in that situation and thought she wanted me back so i asked, come to find out i became her best-friend!!
she invited you to the party, that should explain itself...
yeah try to hang out with her allot then she will want you back








godo luck
  • hair dye
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment