Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get your ex back if she's trying to decide if she wants you back or someone else?

We broke up about two months ago, I think she is with some one else now but she complains that I don't talk to her and that it's always her who initiates conversation, She also visited me lately and we spend some time together for about an hour.





Perhaps she's just testing me and trying to decide whether to be with me or the other person. How do I get her to choose me?


ThanksHow to get your ex back if she's trying to decide if she wants you back or someone else?
Sounds like you need to take some initiative and make the first move on her. Ask her out to dinner or something. Here's your chance if you want her back.How to get your ex back if she's trying to decide if she wants you back or someone else?
This happens to me all the time.Except not the going out with somebody part. I think she is just trying to see if you still like her. If she thanks you do like her stil, she will stick with you. If she thanks you don't then she will see somebodyelse. I hope this works out dude. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment