Friday, August 20, 2010

What do men do to get there girlfriends back? Sex with an ex girlfriend?

I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago, and I know he was hurt by it. I think he is using sex to get back with me... How do I know if he wants a relationship again.What do men do to get there girlfriends back? Sex with an ex girlfriend?
Are you seriously wanting him back after he had sex with someone else? Sloppy seconds? Check yourself in the mirror as to why you would allow this type of behavior - why accept this disrespect?What do men do to get there girlfriends back? Sex with an ex girlfriend?
i got a lovely bunch of coconuts
It's because you and him have pathetic lust not love. That is why he would have sex with others because he lusts for them. I hate humans..
yes sex gives pleasure , and we need it


thats why he asks for sex

No comments:

Post a Comment