Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get back ex back?

well me and my ex broke up, he dumped me said he can't trust me anymore, and he wants to be single. I begged, and I cried, and still nothing came of it. We still live together, he says he just doesn't know right now about getting together and that he's happy being single. I'm not sure how long do I have to wait for him to come back or if he ever will come back again. In the mean time, someone else came along, I guess he makes me happy, and he keeps me occupied from being depressed and emotionally unstable about trying to get my ex back, and then when my ex finally told me he still just want to be single, I told my ex fine, I guess I will have to let you go, but at least you can be happy for me that I have someone that I can move on to, and he's a good guy and I won't be bothering you anymore. Then my ex flipped out and was like if you are messing with him, you can't mess with me, like he started to act like there was a possible chance we might have gotten back, but since I started seeing someone, he was like it's final. We are still in each other's lives some way some how, but I feel the distant, I feel like he really can't trust me or want me back after all this. But he says he still loves me, and I love him, it's just that he has major trust issues with me and now he doesn't want to give me another chance. I want to know when it's over, why do guys care whether or not the person they dump is with someone else? Why do guys get mad about that, and also this new guy is really good to me, but I know if my ex asked me to come back, I would probably end everything with him, but since my ex isn't asking me to come back, and dunno if he will ever, should I be waiting or just move on and if he comes back, he comes back, if not, then just move on. What is best? keep contacting him and making myself available, or ignore him and be with this new guy, what's more effective. I know this a serious of questions, but just answer 1if you can't answer all. I know sometimes if you leave your ex too long, then you may never get him back, but should I just let him completely go for now, and hopefully that when he's with someone else, he will usually realize I'm still the best for him, what do you guys think??? A guy's perspective is helpful.How do I get back ex back?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back: http://www.exbackguides.com/How do I get back ex back?
Games, games games! You only told him about the new guy to get a reaction! You gotthe reaction but he still doesn't want you back-take the hint and MOVE ON!
get on with your life. face the facts he doesn;t want you .


get a new life .
he doesnt want you, and he doesnt want anyone else to have you.





he just wants you to be miserable.
Almost every adult has experienced a break up sometime during their life, and most of the time they just learn how to move on.





But what if you're not one of those people that likes to play the victim? You want your ex back and you're willing to do a little work to make it happen. That's a good and smart choice.





Fact is, around 90% of all break ups can be reversed...if you know the steps you need to take to win back your ex. We'll talk about some of those in a second, but first I want to point out that you'll find some amazing resources down at the bottom of this article. These are the best sites I've found at laying out a step-by-step, easy to follow gameplan for getting back together. You owe it to yourself to take a look.





Okay, now on to some tips...





The first step in learning how to get back together with your ex is to determine why exactly the breakup occurred. Even though you can't go back into the past to change the reason the breakup occurred, you can learn from the mistake and try to grow from it.





The breakup may have occurred because of one specific event, or even from a behavior that your ex didn't want to deal with anymore. No matter what the reason for the breakup was, you need to find out the specifics so you can learn how to deal with the situation later on. When you follow the plan outlined at the sites below, you will get your ex back. But this time you want to keep the relationship together, right? So that's step one.





The next step is to make sure you don't make yourself seem needy. Even though almost everyone feels like they need to express to their ex that they cannot live without them, there is no point in telling them that. Instead stay strong, let your ex see that you are okay by yourself, and show everyone around you that you have self confidence and you are happy with yourself. Seeming needy or desperate will only push your ex further away, so make sure to maintain your confidence to get him to crawl right back to you.





This is one of the main points you'll learn when you visit the sites I tell you about below. In fact, you'll learn exactly what to say and how to say it. This one little technique alone can plant the idea in your ex's head that they made a mistake. It's very powerful!





Trying to make your ex jealous is one of the worst things you can do if you want to get back with your ex, since all it is going to do is show him that you have moved on and that he should do the same. Instead, you want him to think that he was the best thing in your life, and that nobody compares to what he had to offer you. By boosting his confidence without seeming needy, he will soon realize the two of you were great together despite the small fight or differences. Also, avoid getting upset if he is seeing someone else, because you won't be able to stop it no matter what you try.





Setting up a meeting to talk with your ex is the best way to sort out the problems the two of you are having as long as you've followed the lessons outlined in the sites below first.





If you go in unprepared, or do what most people do, not only will a get-together with your ex not result in you two getting back together, it will probably wind up making things worse.





Getting back with your ex isn't rocket science, but you need to make sure you are behaving correctly to make him realize he is better off with you. Acting needy or childish will only push your ex further away, and that's the opposite of what you want to do, right.





Just follow the steps and the plan as outlined on the sites below and you'll be all set. Good luck!
The reason guys act like that is because we like to be the only person to be in your life. We want to be the only guy you think about.





Now to the question of whether you can get him back, yes you can. But it sounds like there's a reason why he can't trust you. Was it something you did wrong? Did you cheat?





I read an article that will show you how to get back with your ex. I'll leave a link to the article below for you to read.





I hope this helps...
have some pride! you shouldnt have to BEG anyone to date you. you're worth more than that. find someone else.





ps. this guy treats you like DIRT..he steps all over you. dont you want more from a boyfriend. stop convos with him,...in time the pain will ease. this guy just wants you if someone else wants you. ugh.
Hello





Winning back your ex boyfriend is a very difficult thing to do. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you do the right things, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances to win him back increase dramatically.





If you want to win your ex boyfriend back then these 3 simple steps should help achieve your goal:





1.one of the most important things is to get your head straight. You need to get rid of the negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.





Don't let your emotion and of course your depression keep you down. You can't achieve a goal, if you can't keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Negative thoughts are destructive behavior and you don't want them..





2.Don't annoy your ex boyfriend. Men just don't like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to relax by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don't continuously make phone calls to him, email him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. It's better to give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want to get back with you. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting your ex boyfriend back.





3.Become an object of desire. If you can, it will be great to get some new makeup. more recommended things to get are new clothes and new hairstyle. If you've picked up a few pounds, start exercising and eating healthy. When you look good on the outside, you're going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. By feeling good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you're confident and happy, others will easily see it. You will become an object of desire to men, this includes your ex boyfriend.





These tips may not be easy for you to do at first. You may want to give in and call him or see him, but you have to resist the temptation. If you are really serious about getting your ex boyfriend the best step to do is getting good guide or book on how ot get your ex boyfriend back. You can learn about the most popular and 100% risk free guide here:





http://www.squidoo.com/magic-of-making-u鈥?/a>





I hope that these tips will be helpful for you

No comments:

Post a Comment