Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you ask an ex back out or get him to ask you out?

I KNOW I screwed up. BIG TIME. But, he messed up, too. He broke up with me over a text message and I want him back. He said, '; I don't wanna do this anymore until I'm ready';....what does that mean? I don't understand. It was kinda my fault, though. I know I will never be over him and him over me because I'm the most unique girl he's ever dated. I don't wanna be straight-forward but I want him back. We always txt...%26lt;3 and it's been 4 months.


What to do?How do you ask an ex back out or get him to ask you out?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back: http://www.exbackguides.com/How do you ask an ex back out or get him to ask you out?
flash your breasts, and tell him ';You wanna touch?'; when he reaches out to touch call out ';rape!';





well as you can see im not very good with relationships
just tell him, especially if he still likes you....why wouldn't he ask you out? i'm sure that he's just unsure as to whether or not you still like him.
Stop playing games...thats what got you into this mess in the first place, be real for once and talk to him and tell him whats on your mind.. To many woman now adays play games, be a real woman..

No comments:

Post a Comment