Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get an ex back?

so me and my bf broke up after 6 months. we really liked each other but we didnt see each other that often bc we go to different skools. thats the reason why we broke up. i still like him and idk wat to do about it. we are both in different relationships and i thought i was over him but i guess not. idk if i wanna get back together with him or just get over him. i wanna be over him but idk how to get over him. it hurts that he has a another gf but he might feel the same way about me and my bf. ugh. HELP!How to get an ex back?
I'd suggest signing up at





http://waysto.getbacktogetherwithyourex.鈥?/a>





Theres a lot of great advice that I think you will really benefit from





Hope it helps and good luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment