Friday, August 20, 2010

Question on how to get back ex-girlfriend?

My girlfriend broke up with me on sunday after she let problems she had with me boil over. She said she didn't feel the same way anymore and these problems really bothered her. She never communicated any of these problems she had with me though, so I didn't really know. We talked it over on saturday and decided to go on a break but then after a day, she called and changed her mind and now we are broken up. I've been out of town since monday and haven't really talked to her since then. I plan on coming back into town this sunday but don't know when I should talk to her again or what I could say. I've talked to some friends and they said wait atleast 2 weeks before I try and talk to her again so I thought I'd do that. I thought I'd sit down, have coffee, and try to talk about everything that happened and see if there is a chance to make it work. If she really doesn't want to make it work or has found someone else, then it's obvious that I'll have to move on at that point. Should I wait this amount of time before talking to her and should I try this talk with her? Help me out as I really want things to work out between us and not screw up my chances. ThanksQuestion on how to get back ex-girlfriend?
Hello





Winning back an ex is a very difficult thing to do. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you do the right things, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances to win her back increase dramatically.





Here are few steps that helped me to get my ex girlfriend back:





Don't Ask Her To Get Back Together





You should never ask your ex girlfriend to get back together. Why? Simple, because her answer will be NO!





You're only shot at getting her back is to follow the right steps that will make her ask you to get back together. Maybe if you broke up with her, then you might be able to be the one who brings up the subject of getting back together. But if you can do it without, it would be much better.





But how do you get someone back without seeming desperate? In order to get your ex girlfriend attention, you have to show value without telegraphing your interest in her, while at the same time initiating interaction.





So don't ignore someone's texts and calls when they break up with you. It screams that you are so devastated by the breakup that you can't even handle talking to her. You want to respond to her, but do it in the right way. You can even initiate communication if you do it in the right way.


You have to maintain a strong frame of confidence, and show your ex girlfriend that your happiness isn't dependent on being with her.








Being Jealous Is Not The Way To Go





You must understand that ...SHE IS GONNA DATE SOMEONE ELSE. Let that sink in good. And not only is she gonna date someone else, it will probably be someone you know, maybe even one of your friends. Tough to swallow I know. It's ok if it bothers you, but don't let it show and don't call her out on it. Remember, you are not together anymore, and you don't have any right to tell her what to do.


If you do want to win her back, then you just have to weigh the decision.





Being Flexible Is Very Important





Do not be that stereotypical angry ex. Do not throw out their stuff or demand for them to come pick up their stuff right now. Rather be flexible, easy-going and understanding. A person who doesn't take things too seriously is an attractive quality in itself. It may inspire your ex girlfriend to start communicating with you again very fast.





These tips were helpful for me to get my ex girlfriend back. However, if you really want to get her back I will recommend to get good guide on how to get your ex back. You can learn about the most popular and reliable guides in this helpful blog:





http://www.backwithextips.com/top-rated-鈥?/a>





Hope it helps.Question on how to get back ex-girlfriend?
yeah your friends are right, wait at least two weeks to get in touch with her again. if she really wants to talk to you she'll contact you. if she does contact you don't answer right away. good luck :)
What's your age if you don't mind my asking? I'm in a similar situation. Get me at sweetfacett@yahoo.com-otherwise good luck
You might wait til she calls again and say something meaningful but very demure, like ';I really don't want to lose you.'; Leave it at that. If she refuses or can't make up her mind, your only options are to wait quietly or move on. Any other attempts to get her to love you again will backfire on you. You'll be labeled the ';boy who can't understand no'; or worse...they like to throw that ';stalker'; word around. ';He won't leave me alone.'; ';He keeps hounding me.'; Etc. You know the drill. If she really wants it to work, she won't let you get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment