Monday, August 16, 2010

Any thoughts on how to get an ex boyfriend back?

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago yesterday. I miss him like crazy. We went out for two years, and we both planned on being together forever, then I said something I shouldn't have and this is what happened. I want him back more than anything.





any suggestions or thoughts?Any thoughts on how to get an ex boyfriend back?
what did you say??





think about what you said maybe it was his right to go away





talk about it with himAny thoughts on how to get an ex boyfriend back?
go here


http://www.everythingaboutlove.info/how-to-stop-a-break-up.php
i think u should tell him how u feel and see what he says
鈥e yourself. Do not act like someone else in order to be liked - it never works in the long run.


鈥on't hit on his best friend. It hurts your ex's feelings, but some people use it as revenge.


鈥e subtle before you try anything obvious, you need to pick up his signals first. You don't want to look desperate.


鈥ell him you still love him.


鈥e honest with him and yourself. Let him know you want this to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment