Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you get an ex back?

my relationship with my bf ended sadly... three weeks ago we had a talk on the phone and he was really mean to me so I just hung up and havent heard from him since, only one text on New Years day, a very impersonal one, so I didnt respond... I do miss him and still love him dispite of what happened, I wonder if he misses me too... what can I do ? I know a lot of people tell me to move on, but I miss him too much and want to try to make it work again...How can you get an ex back?
okay i was with my boyfriend for two years. he always told me that i was the GREATEST thing that happened to him and all this bullcrap and that he would never ever leave me. he was really into the fire fighting service and one day he broke up with me THROUGH A TEXT and told me that he wasn't happy anymore because he didn't have enough time for the fire house.


any guy that hurts you like this, especially over the phone or through a text, is not worth your time. i figured that out. it's going to take you a longgg time to get over it, it took me almost 5 months, but you will. you really can't do anything to get him back, if he wants to come back he will. my ex texted me on christmas morning just saying merry christmas and i said nothing back because i knew that if i would start talking to him again, it would make me miss him more.


your best bet is to just try to occupy yourself with other things, hang out with your friends, go to the movies or spend time with family. even hang out with other guys, it will help you get your mind off of him.


i wish you the BEST of luck because i know what you're going through and it really sucks. :[How can you get an ex back?
you're welcome, i know how you feel %26amp; i felt bad, because it's really hard to get over. :[ but GOOD LUCK again.

Report Abuse



I know the feeling! I bet you hate it when your friends tell you to move on, you'll get over it, or that he's an ****** even though he might be!


Try talking to him seriously without arguing be matura and tell him that you miss him and are willing to try it againg.. But if he was mean to you then maybe it is time to move on. Don't show him you care and try to keep yourself occupied so you wont think bout him or have a temptation to call him! But i bet therer is someone out there for you that will treat you right. Dont settle for a looser and if he's not well just work things out!
My best friend recently went through a pretty nasty breakup and found a website that she claims was the sole reason she was able to get back with her ex.





I was a bit skeptical at first, but it was pretty remarkable witnessing how she was able to get her ex back after she followed the advice from the website. The tactics are a bit unconventional, but they absolutely work - my friend is proof.





Here is the website if you are interested - hope it can do for you what it did for my friend:





http://www.GetBackWithYourExToday.com
Well... to try and get him back what you have to do is give him time to cool off. But it seems like you already did that since you guys havent really talked in 3 weeks. The fact that he actually sent you a text on New Years is a good sign. Have you tried getting a hold of him? Does he just not pick up or answer? The thing is... you gotta try and talk to him and see what it is he is feeling. Maybe he misses you too. You never know if you dont try. I think that he was just mad that you hung up on him (guys hate that). Although if he was super mean to you why try and get back with him.
Even if you do make up, the thought of what happened will always be in the back of your mind. Never can you omit something from your memory; it'll always be there. I don't know how you deal with issues or problems, but I think about and analyze a lot, which is also my downfall... If he didn't talk to you for that long, maybe it's not worth pursuing.
If its over you need closure. It cant end like that. Be the bigger person and call him to find out whats going on. Ask him straight up are we done or can this be worked out. If it can be salvaged then work at it. No more of that being mean stuff for whatever reason. If its over then let it be over and move on. Life is too short to be stuck and to be unsure. Hope this helps you.
I would try to call him and stuff like want to know how he is.


He might have a bad bay that day he talked to you on the phone you kno


so call him or text him to see if he's ok now
he was nasty to u so its up to him to come crawling back. if he doesnt then he isnt worth it. dont hang by the phone waiting. get out with ur friends and maybe u realise u dont want him back anyway.
Change into the type of person he';expected'. Doe s that make sense/ If you two were together for any lenghth of time you'd know what he likes and doesn't.
so tell him wht you jsut told us its hard but its the only way you have to talk to him
you should have responded to his text anyway...you should txt him..
Listen to your friends and move on. He sounds like a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment