Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get an Ex back?

So my ex girlfriend broke up with me simply because i was in school and couldnt se eher enough and i was under some serious stress and wasent myself, but we are friends i would say best friends she comes to me about everything and we talk all day everyday, I know if given the chance i could make it work i was just wondering if anybody had any ideas. i have already told her how i feel about her. thanks so muchHow to get an Ex back?
Well, first of all, you gotta make sure that she's open to the idea of being together with you, again. In my case, I wanted my ex back and did the ';proper'; things to try and make her back, but in her mind, she knew she didnt want me anymore. See what I mean? The key is to know if she wants...so, you better ask her.How to get an Ex back?
yes
I have the PERFECT solution for you....my blog has it all:





http://freetobrowseonlinedating.blogspot鈥?/a>
Unless circumstances change and the problems eliminated to her satisfaction then it may not be possible. So if there is a great distance between you and that can't be changed, or you can't eliminate the stress and demonstrate this to her by your attitude then chances are you won't get her back. You have a small window of opportunity too since she is meeting others and will eventually start dating someone. good luck
Ask her if she want's to give it a go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment