Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[鈾 How do you get an ex back?

My ex broke up with me on friday.


We didnt fight or anything,


%26amp; there wasn't really a reason.


We just kind of lost feelings for eachother.





I want him to want me back.


If that makes sense.


I want him to regret breaking up with me.





Is looking hot the best revenge?


Like I don't mean I want to get revenge on him...


I just want him to regret what he did.


How can I get him to like me again?





Any advice is appreciated.


Thanks much鈾?br>




(We're in highschool by the way)





PS: I was thinking about breaking up with him earlier;;;





I WOULD HAVE IF HE WASNT SO DARN HOTT.





=[











SORRY THIS IS CONFUSING.





...the main point is that i want him to want me.%26lt;3[鈾 How do you get an ex back?
well, when my ex broke up with me, i didn't want him back. but i did look hot when he was around, and i always kinda flirted with him 1 day, then the next day act like i didn't want him and so on. i was playing hard 2 get, cause i heard guys love it when you play hard 2 get. i just wanted to show him what he was missing out on. and it worked, but i turned him down. so yea, just look hot and play hard 2 get, and i think you'll get him back in no time.





Good Luck!![鈾 How do you get an ex back?
The same thing happened to me. If it's meant to be, then you'll miss each other and he'll come back. Just don't do anything stupid with someone else. It will ruin all your chances.
wow all these other people saying ';grow up'; ur ';immuture'; uhh how about u try not talking... that dosent help at all just cus ur old and dont understand her point of view dosent mean u have say that, if u dont have a good answer dont post idiots.:) and also to answer the question unlike half the space on the answer page has u should pretend like u dont care and that uve moved on.. and be hot:) hell get jealous and want u back. just remeber to smile and look at him, only sumtimes tho%26lt;3
I'm sorry to be mean but when you read what you wrote and realise how silly and immature you sound, you will realise why he dumped you.





Forget him and concentrate on other productive things.
My advice? Leave him alone. Seems both of you are confused about what you want. That's normal in high school. Just wait a couple months. Don't try to get his attention, hurt him or even ignore him. Just get on with life.





P.S. if you put your emotions aside, you know you can't MAKE someone want you. He either feels it or he doesn't.
If they are an ex, then there's a reason they're an ex, and they should stay that way.





But I think the best way to make him want you, is to show you want nothing to do with him.





When he's around, go somewhere else, if he calls, don't answer or return calls, make sure your friends see you with other guys.





The more he see's that you are uninterested in him, the more he'll want to know why.
The best thing to do is move on. He is an EX for a reason and besides you said that you didn't want him so leave him alone ....If he wants you he'll come back if not find something else to do. That's really childish, grow up.
Look for someone else.
Well, I can relate because my bf recantly hinted to me we should brake up. I learned that Im better without him and that theres alot of other fish in the sea. I'd take my advice and move on.
There's always a reason you broke up. If you lost feelings, it's because you didn't have enough in common, and there's no point in kicking the dead horse. There's also the possibility that he has his eye on someone else. Again, no point in trying to get him back. Looking good is a great idea, and it will also make you feel good about yourself. The best thing you can do for yourself, however, is to get him out of your mind and move on.
Well try flirting and just being cool around him.. like if nothing happened.. and your ok.. trust me he will think in his head that you moved on... and will bring him back to you
best advice i have for you... hmmmm you're in high school. grow up and act like one.
take a picture of yourself naked like vanessa


just kidding


dont do it


anyways


i dont know


you have to talk to him why you need him


or send him something nice


or chat/call him


he might listen to you


it' worth a shot
I know what you're going through.





there probably was a reason though. guys always say there isn't but it's cos they're not really good with communicating their feelings like girls are. and if there truely wasn't then he'll go back to you. but in most cases he just really wasn't all that into you.
Looks like you have feelings for this guy. And Im sorry you guys broke up. But let me tell you something, He's A MAN. And I have to say, I give him credit for telling you the truth up front. He did not want to lead you on or play games with you.. like some guys would! I don't recommend you getting revenge. Just let him go because he told you the truth and that's all you need. You just saved yourself a TON of emotional baggage!! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment