Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get my ex back?

Me and my ex went out for a year and 2 months with a few breakups in between, im so in love with him but i dont like how he ignores me alot and my friends got me to break up with him ';for good'; and now i really want him back but he doesn't have a fone or computer rite now!! What should I do?? Please help!!How do i get my ex back?
First of all, you should definitely give him space and not push him to get back with you. Once you take about a month from not initiating contact with him, try initiating casual conversation with him, and make it positive.





Just don't keep on pushing him to get back with you.





For more tips on how to get back with him, check out http://exgetbacktogetherblog.com/How do i get my ex back?
buy him a cell send it over to his adress and then call;)


worked for me..but brokeup again..
  • electric bicycle Small Bee
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment