Friday, August 20, 2010

Which of these 2 choices is the best to win an EX back? A or B?

Dated a girl for 2 years. We broke up about a month ago. during that month we would talk occasionally with me telling her i loved her and her telling me she loved me but that we both needed to change before we could ever get back together. She also started dating a new guy. she has told me many times i am the best guy she ever dated and the new guy is just a rebound to get over me. i have professed my love to her a lot but she does nothing with it. in fact the day after i poured my heart out to her AND her telling me she loves me too but just cant be with me right now, she became facebook official dating new guy. so i KNOW everyone says ';you can do better';, however i really love this girl and want to try even if it ends up in the same place. therefore i would like to know which of these 2 are my best option.





she texts me about ever 4-7 days with some random nonsense or just asking me how im doing.





should i: A) Ignore her completely, thus forcing her to decide if she is going to forget me forever OR make her want to come back and possibly before first big fight with new guy.





or B) ignore her first 1 or 2 texts. then on her 3rd text reply ';hey im busy, text you later'; then just not text her and ignore her next text again.





which is better A or B if i am trying to get her to come back and talking to her and telling her how i feel doesnt work. A or B??? thanksWhich of these 2 choices is the best to win an EX back? A or B?
B), let her keep thinking about youWhich of these 2 choices is the best to win an EX back? A or B?
I would ignore her, you're just humilliating yourself by chasing her to have her back. Let her discover if she really loves you and wants to be with you again, give it some time and she may return to you or maybe you two are not meant to be together. By choosing B) you'll be like trying too much to be ignoring her and she'll understand that, just don't text her and move on if she forgets you. I'm sorry but, it's the truth!
Hey look don`t ignore her, girls don`t think in that way.





i would say forget choice ';A';,';B';


if you like her and want her back then stick together, whenever and where ever you saw her or receive her text reply her as her best friend. i feel a little anger in your A and B section, probably because you guys broke up, though it was mutual but deep inner of you is not happy.


Don`t give her chance to stay away.


Thats the only chance you have to stick together, give her fresh smile whenever you meet her


Don`t ignore her be there for her if you really in love with her





hope you will make a right decision for you (inner satisfaction)


May Almighty give you Peace of MIND


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment