Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get an ex back? :[?

I feel like. He doesn't even care.


But when we were together he was so sweet.


I messed things up.


I told him I never liked him.


And now I'm trying to be friends, and this guy ignores me.


:[[


He'll smile at me shyly, and stuff.


But I just don't think he cares..


I want him back, and he has a new gf.


Well his gf before me.


I'm guessing I was a rebound??..


How do I get him back?


:[ He texts me occasionally but most likely I have to do ot first.


Someone told me his gf was gonna break up with him because


issues about him not caring.


I'm tornnn):


How do I get him back?? :[How to get an ex back? :[?
You need to stop coming to him because he will think that you are very desperate to get him back. He doesn't need to know that. What you need to do is make him feel that you don't care. You know men can see through desperation. And when girls try to woo them back, they turn away. YOu need to do things that will make him realize that it is he who wants to get back with you. Use reverse psychology.


There are other tips on how you can get your ex back in a certain book called Ex Recovery System. I think you can get a lot of info from that.How to get an ex back? :[?
Hmm sounds like a rebound. I would b a tad dramatic and tell him that I really like him but not in a sappy way more like a cool girl way and if he says no then don't act hurt act compleatly fine like u don't care and try to make him jelous. Try to find a new boyfriend there's lots of cute guys @school. Get some info on his girl too find out what he likes about her. If he doesn't want to be with u and u want himback anyway ur going to have to b sneaky about it.
Ask all your dating, relationship, and sex questions at www.CupidLadies.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment