Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do about wanting an ex back...?

I was dating my boyfriend for a year and a half.. and we broke up 2 months ago. I told him I wanted space because of some family drama that I needed to take care of...but 3 days later I told him it was a mistake and I wanted to be with him. BUT he turned around and said he actually liked the space and wanted to break up.





Two weeks later, he was having a party and I went to it...but turned out it was a blizzard that night so it was just me, him, and his friend. We drank anyway and had a good time and my ex was flirting with me and we ended up hooking up. It felt amazing for me thinkin this is a good start to getting him back..and right when I thought that, he goes ';this is good closure';


.... i was hysterical crying. i couldnt hold it in!!





so 2 weeks later we were talking and i was telling him how hard it was being without him (i know its a mistake to say that but ive been going crazy over this break up) so somehow one thing led to another and we hooked up again.





then he said it meant nothing and i decided not to talk to him


until a week later...... we hooked up again! After this, he said he was just horny and it was a mistake.





So i backed off from him and started dating another guy.


Last night I brought the other guy to a party with me but he left early because my ex was there and it felt uncomfortable for me. SO my ex and i were friendly and we would somehow make eye contact with one another and smile. and at the end of the party he was walking back with me to our apartments (we live right on top of each other)





AS WE were walking back, I was drunk and just kissed him. And he was like what are you doing? (laughing) and i was like haha i dont know..and he kissed me back and was holding me so tight.. so i invited him in my apartment and... we hooked up again





so 4 times hooking up after our break up, i want him back!!!





but he doesn't want a relationship with me. he wants the college experience (w/e that means to him) and he just doesn't want me.





so what should i do?What should I do about wanting an ex back...?
You've got to let him have his space and experience what he wants to experience. It's very difficult----I've been in your position. It hurts a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment