Friday, August 20, 2010

Need help in trying to get an ex back!?

My ex and I broke up very recently. We did not end bad at all but we have been kinda on off lately and have had some big fights. I fully admit that what we fought about was mostly my fault. I should have been more open and honest with how I felt. I still love her very much and would do anything for her. I just would like some advice or opinions on how to react to what she is doing. The very next day after we broke up she asked me to come see some pictures she took in her photo class. I was in alot of the pictures because she needed to take pictures of someone moving. We talked for 5 minutes than she left. Later that night after she got off work she texts me and asks if I want to come outside and sit on the porch and enjoy the nice weather for a minute while she smokes?? I was asleep by than so I never got the message. That was all the day after we broke up. I'm not sure how to take all that or what it means. Should I just not see her and give us some time apart or keep hanging out. im so confused.Need help in trying to get an ex back!?
i think she feels the same way. The Best thing to do is...set up a very romantic dinner or anything that will make her heart melt....and then open up to her about everything you said..and im sure she'll open up to you too.








plsss answer mine:Need help in trying to get an ex back!?
If you really love her you should try talking to her. If she is asking you to come over right after you guys broke up that means she still has feelings for you.
just tell her your true feelings for her and tell her that you care for her allot and then ask her to go out to her favorite restaurant or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment