Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help...How do you win back an ex?

My boyfriend and I broke up 2 months ago mutually. We were goign out for a year. Anyways I still love him and only want to be with him. We're starting to hang out again and I have a chance of winning him back. We haven't talked much since the break up but we will. And once we start doing stuff together again...Anyways how can I mke sure I get him back? (neither of us have dated since, or liked anyone since)Help...How do you win back an ex?
Wear your sexiest outfits and turn him on... Help...How do you win back an ex?
I'm no expert at this field...





But I did find a very helpful site for yah...





http://getbacktogetherwithyourex.com/





There's a ton of great advice on that site and take advantage of the free newsletter.





Hope it helps and good luck!!!





- Katie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment